Canada Stocks Rise, Capping a 3rd Monthly Gain on GDPEric Lam
Canadian stocks rose to a record, snapping a two-day loss as oil producers advanced with data showing the nation’s economic growth rebounded to the fastest in almost three years on rising exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks