Virgin Raises Private-Equity Cash to Keep Qantas PressureDavid Fickling
Virgin Australia Holdings Ltd., the country’s second-biggest airline, raised A$336 million ($314 million) selling a stake in its frequent-flier program, providing cash for it to keep harrying Qantas Airways Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’