Oi Said in Talks to Sell Unitel Stake for $2 BillionCristiane Lucchesi and Christiana Sciaudone
Oi SA, Brazil’s fourth-biggest wireless carrier, is in talks to sell its 25 percent stake in Unitel SA, Angola’s largest mobile-phone company, to other shareholders for more than $2 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day