Obama Says Strategy Not Set to Strike Militants in SyriaAngela Greiling Keane
President Barack Obama indicated there are no immediate U.S. plans to conduct airstrikes against Islamic State havens inside Syria and said he hasn’t set a strategy for confronting the group outside Iraq.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing