Intel Challenges Record EU Antitrust Fine at Top EU CourtAoife White and Gaspard Sebag
Intel Corp. asked the European Union’s top court to throw out a record 1.06 billion-euro ($1.4 billion) antitrust fine, saying a lower court was wrong to back the decision.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day