Glaxo’s Ebola Vaccine to Be Tested for Safety in HumansAnna Edney
U.S. scientists will begin enrolling patients next week in safety trials of GlaxoSmithKline Plc’s experimental Ebola vaccine as the death toll from the disease rises in West Africa.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Stocks Drop as Investor Jitters Return; Euro Gains: Markets Wrap