Detsky Mir Uses Loans to Open Stores After Delaying IPOIlya Khrennikov
OAO Detsky Mir, Russia’s largest children’s goods retailer, is using loans to finance its plan to open as many as 50 stores this year after it delayed an initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself