Ruble Weakens 2nd Time in 3 Days Before Putin-Poroshenko MeetingKsenia Galouchko
The ruble fell as Russian President Vladimir Putin prepared to meet for talks with his Ukrainian counterpart and tension flared on the nations’ border.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster