Obama Authorizes Syria Surveillance Flights: OfficialTony Capaccio and John Walcott
President Barack Obama has authorized the U.S. to conduct surveillance flights over Syria, a necessary preparation for possible air attacks on Islamic State targets there, according to a Defense Department official.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock