New Stanford MBAs Take an Unauthorized Trip to a Secluded Colombian IslandBy
Last Saturday, more than 200 members of Stanford’s new MBA class descended on Cartagena, a Colombian port city on the Caribbean coast, for an elaborate get-together that hits three cities, one remote island, and a nightclub the size of a city neighborhood.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting