Malaysia’s Default Risk Drops for Sixth Day on Export OptimismLiau Y-Sing
The cost of insuring Malaysian government bonds fell for a sixth day, the longest stretch of declines since May, on speculation an improving economic outlook in the U.S. will boost the Asian nation’s exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing