India Court Dismisses Gujarat’s Appeal for Solar Rate CutNatalie Obiko Pearson
An Indian court threw out an attempt by a government utility in Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s home state to backtrack on contracts by cutting the rate paid to solar plants for their power.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans