GrubHub Drops as Insiders Plan to Sell Stock After IPOSarah Frier
GrubHub Inc., an online and mobile food-ordering service, fell after filing to sell 10 million shares in a secondary offering, giving insiders an early chance to unload their stakes after an April initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day