Burger King Looks to Ride Coffee Boom, Save on Taxes by Acquiring Tim HortonsBy
Burger King on Sunday night confirmed reports it is in talks to buy Canada’s largest coffee-and-doughnut chain Tim Hortons. The new company would be headquartered in Canada, and the two chains would operate as separate brands.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting