Russian Media Stocks Lead Drop as Ukraine Crisis DeepensHalia Pavliva
Media companies led a rout in Russian stocks in New York after Mail.ru Group Ltd., which operates the country’s biggest social networks, cut its sales forecast amid a slowing economy and tension in Ukraine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing