A Business School Zeroes in on African RecruitsBy
With one of the world’s fastest rates of economic growth, Africa will likely produce a big chunk of the next generation’s executives. Peter Tufano, dean of University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School, wants them to carry the Saïd pedigree.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’