Dollar Rises to 11-Month High as Yellen Notes Employment GainsAndrea Wong
The dollar reached an 11-month high against the euro after Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen cited jobs gains made during the five years of economic recovery while noting slack remains in the U.S. labor market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy