China's Hack of 4.5 Million U.S. Medical Records? This Chart Will Make You SickBy
The Chinese hacking group that stole 4.5 million patient records from a Tennessee hospital chain may have gained some bragging rights from the heist, but they haven't come close to entering the ranks of the biggest breaches of all time. In fact, they haven't even cracked the top 10.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’