China Resources Forecasts Sharp Profit Decline on TescoBloomberg News
China Resources Enterprise Ltd. forecast a “significant” profit decline in 2014 after posting earnings that missed estimates on China’s weaker economy and austerity campaign as well as loss-making Tesco Plc stores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day