Target CEO Charts Comeback Plan With Benefit of Low ExpectationsRenee Dudley
Target Corp. has reduced its financial outlook twice since Brian Cornell was named chief executive officer three weeks ago. Now the company’s new leader has to show he can clear that lower bar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant