Russia’s Mobile TeleSystems Cuts 2014 Sales Forecast on UkraineIlya Khrennikov
OAO Mobile TeleSystems, Russia’s largest wireless operator that gets 10 percent of its revenue from Ukraine, cut its sales forecast for 2014 after operating income dropped as the Ukrainian currency weakened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’