Forget About What We Said About Stocks, Shall We?: Opening LineC. Thompson and Laurence Arnold
If there’s one thing you can rely on in U.S. equities markets lately, it’s buying on dips. Whoever would suggest that things are finally headed south, that this bull market is aging, that we’re pulling over into the slow lane and, heck -- even headed for a bear market -- would look pretty foolish today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas