NAB Sees $410 Million in U.K. Charges in Annual ResultNarayanan Somasundaram
National Australia Bank Ltd., the nation’s largest lender by assets, will set aside more than 245 million pounds ($410 million) in its full-year result for compensation related to U.K. insurance and hedging products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet