Texas Governor Perry Indicted in Probe of Funding VetoJonathan Allen, Laurel Brubaker Calkins and Andrew Harris
Texas Governor Rick Perry, a possible 2016 Republican presidential candidate, was indicted on charges of abusing the powers of his office by vetoing funding for prosecutors investigating public corruption.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself