Japanese Yamazaki Whisky Sells for $33,000 at BonhamsFrederik Balfour
A bottle of Yamazaki 50 Year Old single malt whisky fetched HK$257,250 ($33,190) at a Bonhams sale in Hong Kong, the auction house said in an e-mail.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap