Weibo Loss Narrows as New Users Boost Advertising RevenueBloomberg News
Weibo Corp. reported a narrower second-quarter loss as alliances with smartphone manufacturers boosted users, helping the Chinese microblogging service controlled by Sina Corp. win more advertising sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock