Supervalu Says Hackers May Have Stolen U.S. Customers’ DataRobert Valpuesta and Selina Wang
Supervalu Inc., a U.S. supermarket chain concentrated in the Midwest, suffered a data breach that exposed customers’ payment-card information, marking the latest hacker attack on the retail industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap