Pope Prays for Sewol Ferry Victims at Open-Air Mass in DaejeonSeonjin Cha
Pope Francis led prayers today for the victims of the Sewol ferry disaster in a mass in Daejeon on the second day of his trip to South Korea, which commemorates today its liberation from Japanese occupation 69 years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Slide From Records as Volatility Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant