Eurus Energy Joins Maluni in Two Wind Power Projects in ItalyChisaki Watanabe
Eurus Energy Holdings Corp., a Japanese clean energy developer, has invested in two Italian wind projects owned by Maluni Srl.
The Tokyo-based company now owns a 50 percent stake in each of the stations in Calabria, Eurus said in a statement today. No financial terms were disclosed.
The plants, which began operating in 2008 and 2009, have a combined capacity of 31 megawatts.
The investment brings Eurus’ total wind power capacity in Italy to 200 megawatts, according to the company.
Toyota Tsusho Corp. owns 60 percent of Eurus and Tokyo Electric Power Co. the rest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners