Coke Takes a Monster Step Beyond SodaBy
Coca-Cola has gulped a $2.15 billion slug of Monster Beverage in a move to hedge a decline in soft-drink sales. These days, caffeine doesn’t carry as much health stigma as the corn syrup that makes up most of Coke’s core products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting