TUI Earnings Surge 89% on Hotel, Cruise Price IncreasesRichard Weiss
TUI AG, the owner of Europe’s largest tour operator, posted an 89 percent surge in third-quarter operating profit after raising prices and attracting more hotel guests. The shares rose the most in seven weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock