Cahill Gordon’s Kelley Is Toyota Monitor: Business of LawEllen Rosen
Former U.S. Attorney David Kelley was appointed as the government monitor to supervise Toyota Motor Corp.’s safety after the company’s mishandling of vehicle recalls for unintended acceleration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations