BlackBerry Shipments Rise From Prior Quarter Under ChenGerrit De Vynck and Christina Pellegrini
BlackBerry Ltd.’s smartphone shipments grew 15 percent in the second quarter from the previous three months, recording their first sequential gain in a year as Chief Executive Officer John Chen’s turnaround plan takes hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline