U.S. Stocks Decline After 2-Day Rally as Energy SlumpsElena Popina and Callie Bost
U.S. stocks declined, after the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index produced its biggest two-day gain since April, as investors watched geopolitical developments and energy shares sank after Brent crude fell to a 13-month low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy