Maligned Bush Capital Hit as Australia’s Abbott Axes JobsJason Scott
When sales began dipping last year at Hou Leong’s antique furniture store in Australia’s capital, Canberra, he suspected the reason why. Tony Abbott was about to become prime minister.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day