Dish Seen as Favored T-Mobile Suitor After Sprint Pulls OutScott Moritz
Dish Network Corp.’s $26 billion worth of airwaves and national pay-TV service, if combined with T-Mobile US Inc., would create a formidable fourth player in the U.S. wireless market, said analysts at Moody’s Investors Service and Macquarie Group Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself