Air Waves Trapped in Warmer Arctic Caused Extreme WeatherStefan Nicola
Extreme weather events, such as the heatwave that devastated crops and killed dozens in the U.S. in 2012, are becoming more frequent as a shift in the climate traps giant waves of air, researchers in Germany said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day