NII Holdings Likely to File for Chapter 11 BankruptcyJames Callan
NII Holdings Inc., the mobile-phone carrier that’s been losing subscribers in Latin America, said it will probably file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection because it can’t fulfill financial obligations. The shares plunged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations