Gross Reduces U.S. Government-Related Debt in JulySusanne Walker
Bill Gross reduced his holdings of Treasuries and government-related debt in July as speculation increased that the Federal Reserve would accelerate the pace of interest-rate increases projected for next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders