BNY Mellon Discloses U.K. Probe Into Protection of AssetsCharles Stein
Bank of New York Mellon Corp., the world’s largest custody bank, said today that the U.K. Financial Conduct Authority is investigating the protections the bank has in place for safeguarding client interests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations