TPG Said to Match KKR’s $3.2 Billion Offer for Treasury WineBrett Foley, Narayanan Somasundaram and David Fickling
U.S. buyout firm TPG Capital offered A$3.4 billion ($3.2 billion) for Treasury Wine Estates Ltd., according to a person familiar with the matter, matching a takeover bid by KKR & Co. and Rhone Capital LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries