Israel, Palestinians Observe New Truce as Accord SoughtCalev Ben-David and Saud Abu Ramadan
Israeli and Palestinian negotiators staked out positions for a long-term agreement on the Gaza Strip as a new Egyptian-brokered truce offered a respite to a month of violence in the Hamas-ruled territory.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing