SoftBank Profit Slumps on Alibaba Charge, User SlowdownTakashi Amano and Grace Huang
SoftBank Corp., the Japanese wireless carrier led by Masayoshi Son, posted a 68 percent drop in first-quarter profit after booking an accounting charge from its stake in Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. and as subscriber growth slowed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’