Redesigning the Paint Can to Save Millions of Gallons of PaintBy
Paint is one of those things you always buy too much of and stow in the utility closet for future touch-ups, only to find that when you’re ready to use the remainder, it’s turned into a dry, cakey mess. That’s the fault of how the paint can is designed, says a student who has devised an eco-friendly packaging that reduces paint waste.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting