Mercedes S-Class Helps July Sales Beat Gains at Audi, BMWElisabeth Behrmann
Mercedes-Benz’s compact lineup and flagship S-Class sedan helped the third-ranked maker of premium cars beat sales growth last month at Audi AG and BMW, the larger German competitors that it’s striving to overtake by 2020.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas