Telecom Italia Is Said to Approach Vivendi Over AllianceDaniele Lepido, Manuel Baigorri and Marie Mawad
Telecom Italia SpA is pursuing an alliance with Vivendi SA that could lead to the French media company acquiring a significant stake in Italy’s largest phone carrier, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’