TDC Shares Drop as Regulation Seen Squeezing Sales, ProfitChristian Wienberg
TDC A/S, Denmark’s biggest phone company, fell the most in more than four years in Copenhagen trading on concern that regulation will squeeze revenue and profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap