Sprint Said to End T-Mobile Discussions, Names New CEOAlex Sherman, Cornelius Rahn and Olga Kharif
Sprint Corp. dropped 19 percent after a deal to merge with T-Mobile US Inc. collapsed, leaving the carrier with the challenge of stemming customers losses and finishing the upgrade of its aging network on its own.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts