Gertler’s Oil Company Says Congo Project Has 3 Billion BarrelsChris Spillane
Oil of DRCongo, owned by Israeli billionaire Dan Gertler, said a discovery at Lake Albert in the Democratic Republic of Congo may hold more than 3 billion barrels of oil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy