Emerging-Market Stocks Retreat After Russia Bans Food ImportsPriyanka Sharma
Emerging-market stocks fell to a six-week low as Russian retailers slid after President Vladimir Putin retaliated against U.S. and European Union sanctions with an array of bans on food imports. The ruble weakened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’